A blend of effervescent champagne with a delicious combination of ripe strawberries and raspberries this scent is intoxicating and will fill the air with an alluring romance that is impossible to resist.
Melt Burn Time
Each melt pack has a fragrance burn time of approximately 35-50 hours. This can change depending on the type of melt burner used, the heat that is provided and the fragrance used.
Our Waxes Are
• 100% Plant-Based
• All Natural
• Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable
• Free of Pesticide and Herbicide residue
• Free of Genetically Modified Material residue
• Free of animal testing
• Free of petroleum products
• Free of animal products
• Free of insect products
For more information on the wax we use for our candles please visit the Help Centre.
- Care Instructions
- Shipping Information
- Help & Contact
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
How to use a Melt
- Ensure your oil burner tray is clean and dry
- Place the melt flat in the dish (the top section)
- Place a tea-light in the underneath area and light the wick
- As the melt heats up the wax will turn into liquid and you will be able to smell the fragrance
- Once the tea-light is extinguished, the wax will harden
- The wax does not disappear, when it no longer produces a scent you can replace it with a new melt
Replacing the Melt
- Prior to replacing your melt allow the wax to cool and become hard. Gently press on one side of wax to slide it out.
- If it doesn’t move easily, place in the fridge for 10 minutes to shrink the wax
- Always take care when using Wax Melts
- Do not add water to the wax
- Do not try to ignite the melt directly
- Never move the oil burner whilst the wax is still hot
- Never leave a lit tea-light unattended
- Is not to be used as a nightlight
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
Flame Melts & Candles products all ship from right here in Australia, shipping rates are based off order weight.
- $6.95 - Up to 500g
- $11.95 - Up to 2kg
- $14.45 - Up to 5kg
Estimated Shipping Times
Shipping times are between 2 - 10 days and tracking information will be provided via email.
ACT - 2 to 4 business days
NSW - 2 to 5 business days
NT - 4 to 6 business days
QLD - 3 to 10 business days
SA - 2 to 3 business days
TAS - 2 to 4 business days
VIC - 2 to 4 business days
WA - 6 to 8 business days
Need Our Help?
Here at Hippie Hut Australia we are committed to providing the highest quality customer service possible.
For any questions, please refer to our Help Center or feel free to contact us.
Our Promise To You
We take pride in providing quality, carefully inspected products before shipment.
In the rare case that the item(s) is/are faulty, damaged during transit, or if you're not satisfied with your order, please contact us for details on how to get a refund or replacement.